We've referenced a handful of our favorite things and restaurants on 30A. Here's a quick overview of our favorite places to eat when we visit 30A
Places to eat:
1) Stinky's Fish Camp - Known for their seafood, especially their oysters. Their seafood & corn chowder is a must.
2) George's - A nantucket vibe overlooking Alys Beach. Great food! One of our favorite stops.
3) Chanticleer Eatery - We love everything on their menu. Especially their reuben, summer salad and cookies. If you go, get there early as they have limited parking and it gets busy fast.
4) Havana Beach Bar & Grill - Known for its rooftop bar/lounge with unrestricted ocean views. Their food is incredible.
5) The Perfect Pig - A shabby-chic atmosphere with a seasonal southern inspired menu. Each of their locations offers a different menu.
6) Donut Hole - Iconic stop when you visit Panama City/Destin/30A.
7) Pecan Jack's - Ice Cream & Candy Kitchen Amazing Homemade ice cream, truffles, candies and chocolates.
8) Frosty Bites - A refreshing cool treat during a hot day. Their Hawaiian ice is a favorite of ours.
9) Seagrove Village Market Cafe - Their fried grouper sandwich is amazing
10) Great Southern Cafe - Farm to table southern inspired dishes using fresh gulf caught seafood
11) Bruno's Pizza - Best pizza on 30A for multiple years running. Wide variety of options. Short distance of our home, plus they offer a good inexpensive lunch buffet.
12) The Hub - Located directly across from our home you'll find a variety of restaurants to grab a quick bite or meal together while catching the latest game, movie or live entertainment.
Beachside bonfires - Catch the sunset and roast s’mores. 30A Blaze is wonderful to work with. Added bonus, they’re veteran owned, We highly recommend. https://www.30ablaze.com/ Should you decide to book, then I’d recommend that you get from Amazon, “Magical Flames” as it creates vibrant rainbow flames which is a neat experience for both adults and kids alike.
Paddle Boarding - If adventure is your thing you can try paddle boarding on the dune lakes and in the oceans. You can rent them from The Boathouse in WaterColor. If you've never tried it, we highly recommend it. www.runsup.com/rentals/
Fishing - If you’re into fishing, Try Captain Phil’s Charters that departs out of Grayton Beach. You will have a blast with Captain Phil he is incredibly knowable and attentive to individuals of varying skills and age. www.captphilscharters.com